• Steve Martin's banana-yellow '99 Lightning was no joke. He went to the finals in the first four events, landing in the winners' circle for a pair. He ran down competitors most of the season with mid-10-second e.t.'s, leaving the #1 on the window for his 2011 achievements!
The Super 'Stang class will showcase performance capabilities of all '05-and-newer (S197) Mustangs with 4.6, 5.0, or 5.4 modular and V-6 engines only, in 0.500 pro-Tree, dial-in–style racing. Power-adder steeds must weigh 3,400 pounds; naturally aspirated rides clock in at 3,200 pounds. All must run quicker than 14.50 and launch on a footbrake only!
Sit back and be amazed at the level of competition with no transbrakes, two steps, or electronics allowed!
• BMR suspension wizard and president Allan Miller wowed the world with his Coyote-powered company test mule, winning an unprecedented three races, including the World Finals. He knocked off the king and repeat champ Chris Parisi, who got a win and a runner-up to finish Second in the points.
18th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Break Shootout, presented by Steeda
Bradenton Motorsports Park
- 4th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals
- Atlanta Dragway
- Commerce, Georgia
- 11th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals
- Maryland Int'l Raceway
- Mechanicsville, Maryland
- 9th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals
- Milan Dragway
- Milan, Michigan
- 7th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing, presented by Miller Welders
Route 66 Raceway
- 34th Annual NMRA Ford Expo
- National Trail Raceway
- Columbus, Ohio
- 14th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals, featuring 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford's King of the Street
- Beech Bend Raceway
- Bowling Green, Kentucky
- 3rd Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Lone Star Shootout
- RP Raceway
- Houston, Texas